Polymorph plastic is a Nylon-like plastic that can be softened in 140°F and shaped by hand.
Once set, it is extremely strong - so if you're fixing something with it, it will last forever.
Plastic can be melted over and over again.
Directions of use:
1. Prepare a container for the pellets - this can be a mug, a bowl, etc.
2. Add pellets into container
3. Pour boiling water into container
4. Wait for the pellets to turn clear
5. Carefully remove from hot water, drain, and squeeze out water trapped in between the pellets.
6. Start molding!
Customer reviews(4)Write Review